French doctors and medical staff, at the hospital at Dieburg, July 1941. On the back row, second from the left and third from the right respectively, are Ernst Lüdje of Strasbourg and Francesco Odico of Paris. On the middle row, seventh and eighth from the left respectively (both with shoulder straps) are Dr Charles Charlotte of Lyon, and Dr George de Mourges.